Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My another vulnerable day

Days come n go... as we can't be d same like yesterday..
Just stand on my own feet to stare far miles away...
but see nothing except myself in me...
stuck to nowhere, can't bring me to d happiest place..
Alone, lonely and still alone till the end of this beautiest heaven...
woke up in d morning, feel d same, still....
Tomorrow, would it be the same feeling again?
Ah! just my another vulnerable day..
n it would be lasting till end.....

try to pull out myself..
from this deepest hardship....
controlling my true feeling, again...
be the best pretender ever...
n i'm a good actress in this world...

to be me, just like myself, or it would be somebody else...

Hua hua hua....i'm not in this stupid feelin'!

2 comments:

azlishukri said...

selamat maju jaya dalam apa2 yang diceburi

aKuSaKsI said...

Thanks a lot....