Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My full day of SIGH!

Started my day with very heavy lazy eyes.....OMG, I almost missed my favourite assignment with OCPD...hehehe, luckily I've got back up from cikgu Bob...

Then, my exciting journey turned blue n keep my mind blow away all day long....SIGHS!

I decided to visit one of Nur-Karangkraf Fund receiver here, in Raub. Actually, i received the envelope from my boss with half-heartedly....it’s all bcoz of I knew that man earlier n feel something wrong with him (or his intention) from the first day he is trying to get in touch with me.

Can u all imagine, a father (with no regret) are fully misuse his daughter's disability just to raise fund (n for my deepest understanding), he is just want to fulfil his desire!

Since he got attention to appear with his daughter's sad story in local newspaper (few months b4 Sinar Pahang were born)...he's texting me asking for my sympathy n fund....HISH!!...from the text he sent to me, I knew he is trying to manipulate my feeling n express some sympathize to his daughter.

But that's not a good way to get sincere fund from people...

Oh, that’s a piece of his story for the past two years.....

last Friday, when I received the envelope n my boss highlight about the poor girl born without half-skull, its remind me about that guy...never mind boss, I’ll come to his house.

It is not difficult to find the house when he said that it's located in Taman Kenanga. I just ask one of the residents and she said “U can find the house with big CNI bunting"....emph, that is not a good sign...

When I reached at his house, OMG (again)....the house is too nice n too comfort for SAD people like him....the fully tiled floor from front gate till kitchen, the huge gouge n of course full of stylish accessories in his living room...

when my friend n me get in the house, just heard his wife yelling at someone in the centre compartment in the house....

try to investigate, the wife actually yelling at her own 71 years old mother, who are sick n half body paralysed (just for about few weeks b4).

What a disaster family...then how he with no shame write a letter to my Big Boss asking for the fund...emph...


Amanah is amanah...finished my duty (mission accomplished!)...now it's his responsibility to handle the fund in the right way (for his daughter purpose strictly)..not for double D (Drink or Drug)...hehehe......

Only Allah knows better what lies in his mind.....




No comments: